Wednesday, November 01, 2006

One of My Many Projects

I bet you didn't think I was going to post today. Well I did! Just in time too. I might fall asleep soon. Heh...
This is the start of my newest blanket. It was supposed to be a Christmas present. But it won't get done by Christmas. I think it will have to be a birthday present. Seeing how I work at 5am most days and I have to get up at 3:30am to make it out there on time. When I get home I'm not in the mood to crochet. This blanket was the experiment blanket. Its taking way too long and using more yarn than my previous Hair Pin Lace Blanket.





This is the close up detail. The only thing is that I forgot to rotate the picture. The colors should go horizontally starting with the green on top. isn't it cool though. I can't wait until I'm done with it.

No comments: